- ½ pound uncooked dark turkey meat, cubed, well-chilled
- ¼ onion, peeled, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley leaves
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Place cubed turkey into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. PULSE until finely chopped. Do not overprocess.
- Transfer turkey to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients, except cooking spray and marinara sauce. Mix to combine. Form mixture into 15 mini meatballs.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, sauté meatballs until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add marinara sauce and simmer until sauce is thickened and meatballs are cooked through completely, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Turkey Meatballs was last modified: September 11th, 2017 by