Recipe type: Sauce
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 clove garlic -- minced
- ¼ teaspoon trasi (shrimp paste)
- 2 tablespoons sambal ulek (Asian chile sauce)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon tamarind liquid
- Soften onion flakes in hot water, drain.
- Fry trasi and sambal in about 2 Tablespoons of oil over low heat.
- Add Peanut butter and water and remove from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
Peanut Sauce was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by