Herbed French Bread
Recipe type: Breads
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic -- minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives -- chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 8 ounce loaf french bread -- cut bread to ¾ in thick
- Melt butter and heat oil in sauce pan.
- Saute Garlic in oil and butter.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Parmesan cheese, chives and mustard and stir until creamy.
- Spread mixture on bread.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 7 minutes.
Herbed French Bread was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by