Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound flank steak
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano -- fresh
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- ¼ teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- ¾ pound onion - sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - sliced
- 6 tortillas
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce -- shredded
- Slice steak across grain approximately ⅛ inch thick
- Combine with orange juice, vinegar, salt, oregano, cumin, chili sauce, and garlic.
- Coat meat evenly with spices.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Combine peppers and onions in fry pan and cook until onions are tender.
- In frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
- Cook beef ½ lb at a time until still slightly pink inside.
- Server on large platter with peppers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and anything else you like with your Fajitas.
Fajitas was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by