Citrus Wild Brown Rice Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp white rice vinegar
- ½ Tbsp real orange juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked brown rice, chilled
- ½ cup cooked wild rice, chilled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped fine
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 orange, segments removed and cut in half (or use mandarin oranges)
- 2 Tbsp golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds, toasted
- mixed greens for serving, optional
- In bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, soy, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly with dressing.
- Server over mixed greens.
Citrus Wild Brown Rice Salad was last modified: June 4th, 2014 by