Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Recipe type: Snacks
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- In medium bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Place mixture and chicken in large zippy bag and shake well. Make sure all chicken is well coated.
- Place in baking dish and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake chicken for 40 minutes.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Make sure all ingredients are well blended
- Remove chicken from oven and coat with liquid mixture.
- Reduce heat in oven to 300°F and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings was last modified: May 24th, 2014 by